EFFECTIVE DATE: August 2023
This Website is owned and operated by Anna Papadakis of Opening to Life, a Company in Melbourne, Victoria (hereinafter: the “Company”).
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using the Website. If you do not expressly agree to the Disclaimer outlined herein, then please do not access or use the Website.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
- The Website is intended for promotional, informational, and educational purposes only. This intention extends to all programs, digital products and/or services purchased on or through the Website, inclusive of any communication between you and the Company via email or telephone, or through any notices from announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, or social media marketing channels.
- All content is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. By using the Website, the User accepts and agrees that following any information or recommendations provided therein and engaging with all channels of digital content is done at their own risk.
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- The information contained on the Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of the Company are professionals, and the information provided on the Website relates to issues within the Company’s area of professionalism, the information contained on the Website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is explicitly aware of the facts and circumstances pertaining to the User’s individual situation.
- The Company is not an employee, manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, public relations manager, social media manager, doctor, counsellor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of the User’s business.
- Neither the Company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on the Website or for any damage you, the User, may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
- By using this Website, the User accepts personal responsibility for the results of their actions. The User agrees to take full responsibility for any harm or damage suffered as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on the Website. The User agrees to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on the Website.
- From time to time, the Company may publish testimonials from clients or customers – however, the User must keep in mind that past results are not guaranteed to be typical, and are not an indication or promise of the User’s current or future results. Any earnings, income statements, or other related examples shown through the Website are only estimates of what might be possible for the User now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of the Website. The User agrees that the Company is not responsible for the User’s earnings, the success or failure of the User’s personal and/or business decisions, the increase or decrease of the User’s finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that may befall the User as a result of information presented through the Website or the Company’s programs. The User is solely responsible for the User’s own results.
- The User accepts and agrees that they are 100% responsible for their own results. The User agrees there is no guarantee that the User will attain their goals by using the Website or utilising the tools, resources, or advice provided therein.
- The User agrees that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking or not taking any action, whether recommended on the Website or not.
- The User understands that their success or failure is the result of their own efforts, their individual situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
- From time to time, the Company may publish testimonials from clients or customers, which are intended for the purposes of demonstration only. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and/or Users and have been truthfully conveyed on the Website. The results obtained by these clients or customers are not necessarily typical. The User agrees that past results are not an indication or promise of the User’s current or future results.
- The information contained on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of the Website. The company further makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, documents, programs, products, books, or services included on, or made available, through the Website, or on any third-party platforms or sites which may be accessed via a link on the Website, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be liable or held responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display, use, or reliance on any of the information contained on the Website.
- The Company is not responsible for a delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation or use of the Website, attacks on the Website including computer viruses, hacking, and/or any other system failure or misuse of information or products.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- The Website is a public repository of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. The Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate, but the Company cannot represent that the Website is free from errors and/or omissions. The User accepts that the information contained on the Website may be erroneous, and agrees to conduct their own due diligence to verify any information obtained from the Website and/or any resources available on or through the Website, prior to taking action. The User expressly agrees not to rely upon any information contained in this Website.
- Any references or links on the Company’s Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products, or services of any other individual, business, or entity does not constitute the Company’s formal endorsement. The Company is merely sharing information. The Company is not responsible for the content of the Website, including blogs, e-mails, videos, social media pages, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in the Website. Conversely, should the Company’s Website appear in a link on any other Website, program, product or service, for or from any other individuals or businesses, it does not constitute the Company’s formal endorsement of these parties, their business, or their Website.
** Include this disclaimer on your website if you review any products or services on your websites or newsletters. Otherwise, you can delete this Reviews section.
- The Company may provide reviews of products, services, or other resources. This may include reviews of books, services, facilities, and/or software applications. Any such reviews will represent the good-faith opinions of the author of the review. The products and services reviewed may be provided to the Company for free, or at a reduced price, as an incentive to provide a review. The Company will disclose the existence of any discounts or incentives received in exchange for providing a review of any product and/or service.
- Regardless of any such discounts, the Company will provide honest reviews of these products and/or services. The User recognizes that they should conduct their own due diligence and should not rely upon any review(s) provided on the Website or by the Company to make a decision.
13.1 The Company does not write sponsored posts or accept free products or services in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions expressed by the Company are our own. Any links on the Website have been purchased and used by the Company.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact the Company at email@example.com.